Want to know about Deaf Awareness?
By the end of the day, your staff will have learnt the following:
- Communication and Deaf people
- Personal and cultural experiences of individuals
- Terminology – ways of describing Deafness
- More about the action that can be taken to reduce the barriers
- How to use basic sign language
Working at reception and wanting to communicate with Deaf clients? Working at a children’s centre and wanting to sign with a deaf child? Frontline Sign Language course is perfect for those who want a short work-related course instead of attending weeks of BSL training.
- Tailormade to meet your needs
- Delivered at your preferred time and place
- Provided by native Deaf BSL users
- Cost effective: £35 per person for the total course
Send e-mail to email@example.com or phone 01254 84450 to find out more.